We hope you and your little guy love your new threads, but just in case you don't, we make returns and exchanges super easy. To ensure a smooth and speedy process, please contact us within 14 days from the date you received your item(s).
Please note that in accordance with Australian consumer law we do not offer a refund for change of mind purchases unless the item is deemed faulty.
What is a change of mind?
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it - for example, if they dropped a mobile phone in the water
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
HOW TO RETURN
Email us at email@example.com and let us know your order number, the item(s) you wish to return and the reason within 14 days of receipt. If eligible for a return, we will send you all the details you need to complete your return.
Please return all item(s) in a resell-able condition (if you don't love it, someone else will). This means:
- Items have not been worn or washed
- There are no stains or smells on the item
- labels/tags are attached and the item is nicely folded back into its original packaging
- The item was not on sale
The cost of return shipping is not covered by Threads for Boys, and remains the customer’s responsibility, unless the product is faulty or the return is due to an error by Threads for Boys.
Once the item is received and inspected you will be issued with a store credit which will be emailed to you using the email address provided when you placed your original order. Store credits do not include any postage costs.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM THAT WAS PURCHASED ON SALE?
Items purchased during sale times or at a reduced RRP are deemed as final sales and cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, unless it is deemed as faulty.
- 'No change-of-mind refunds on sale items'
HOW TO EXCHANGE
To exchange for another size, you (the customer) will need to include a self-addressed prepaid satchel for the new items to be sent out to you. Original delivery charges will not be refunded nor the cost of returning the items.
Be sure to include a note with your name, order details and what you are exchanging for. Exchanges can only be provided for the same item or an item that is of equivalent value.
If the size you wish to exchange for is not available you may return the item and we will provide you with a store credit, to the value of the item originally purchased excluding any postage costs, which you can then use to purchase any item in the store. Store credits will only be issued for non-sale items.
If you are in a hurry to receive your replacement or are concerned about stock running out, we recommend ordering the new item before the return is processed.
If you shop with PayPal, you may be eligible for their Refunded Returns service and PayPal will refund you the cost of sending items back, up to 8 times per year, to a value of $45 per eligible transaction. Click here to learn more.