Please note that in accordance with Australian consumer law we do not offer a refund for change of mind purchases or incorrect size unless the item is deemed faulty by the manufacturer/designer.
"Change of mind" includes purchases you have made in error eg accidentally ordered the wrong size or colour, items that don't fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
What is a change of mind?
- changed their mind and no longer want the product
- ordered the wrong product
- ordered the incorrect size.
- items that don't fit the way that you would like
- found the product cheaper elsewhere
- found a better product elsewhere
- were aware of the relevant fault before buying the product - for example, if the fault was written on the product's tag, or for online purchases, indicated in any photos or descriptions of the item online
- damaged the product by misusing it
- used the product for a long time and the problem is as a result of usual wear and tear.
- unwanted gifts
HOW TO RETURN
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your order number, the item(s) you wish to return and the reason within 2 days of receipt. If eligible for a return, we will send you all the details you need to complete your return.
Please return all item(s) in a resellable condition (if you don't love it, someone else will). This means:
- Items have not been worn or washed
- There are no stains or smells on the item
- labels/tags are attached and the item is nicely folded back into its original packaging
- The item was not purchased on sale
The cost of return shipping is not covered by Threads for Boys, and remains the customer’s responsibility, unless the product is faulty or the return is due to an error by Threads for Boys.
Once the item is received and inspected you will be issued with a store credit which will be emailed to you using the email address provided when you placed your original order. Store credits do not include any postage costs.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM THAT WAS PURCHASED ON SALE?
Items purchased during sale times or at a reduced RRP are deemed as final sales and cannot be returned for a refund or store credit, unless it is deemed as faulty.
CAN I EXCHANGE?
Threads for Boys cannot provide an exchange, nor can we place items on hold for you. Please follow the above returns process. You can then use your store credit to place a new order. If you are in a hurry to receive your replacement or are concerned about stock running out, we recommend ordering the new item before the return is processed.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
Please allow 3-5 business days for a return to be processed.
If you shop with PayPal, you may be eligible for their Refunded Returns service and PayPal will refund you the cost of sending items back, up to 8 times per year, to a value of $45 per eligible transaction. Click here to learn more.