DIY Father's Day Gift Ideas
Posted on July 27 2019
Nothing says 'I love you' more than a handmade gift for dad.
We've compiled a last minute gift idea guide that will get both mum and kids spending quality fun time together.
So get out those arts and crafts and lets see what we can create.
1. Here is a great sensory activities your little babes can do and dad can cherish for years to come. Get out those paints and let those tiny fingers do all the work. Dad can clean it up later ;)
2. Help your toddler fill in the questions or get the older kiddos to write in their own answers.
3. No need to spend money on cheesy cards at the store. Print this one out and get colouring.
4. No need for extravagant gifts. Let the kids decide what to give dad with coupons.
5. We can't forget the grandpa's now can we. After all they give the best hugs and lots of lollies.
DIY Father's Day Gi...
Nothing says 'I love you' more than a handmade gift for dad. We've compiled a last minute gift idea guide that will get both mum and kids spending ...Read More
Brand Spotlight: Ro...
Rock your Baby and Rock your Kid is now online at Threads for Boys. Rock your baby offers a wide range of edgy baby clothes and high quality kids c...Read More
BabyDonkie’s Top Ti...
I feel incredibly lucky to be blessed with three boys and to have a daughter as well, to break up the energy of my 3 sons! They can be a handful at...Read More